Shadyside Athletic Fan Conduct Policy
It is the responsibility of every fan that attends Shadyside athletic events to act in a manner that promotes a positive and respectful atmosphere. Negative comments and degrading actions will not be tolerated.
Specific Fan Guidelines:
- Encourage our athletes during games. Do not degrade any student athlete.
- Keep comments positive.
- Leave coaching to the coaches. (You may be asking your child to do something the coach has told them not to do).
- If you have an issue with a coach you are to make an appointment through the athletic department. Approaching a coach before, during, or after a contest will not be tolerated.
- Do not interrupt the game.
- Be examples of good sportsmanship for our athletes to model. Degrading of officials is unacceptable.
- Negative behavior toward the opposing team will not be allowed.
- Please do not say or do anything that you would not want your child to say or do.
- Help us make this a positive experience tor both teams.
*Individual will be given a warning for inappropriate behavior.
*Individual may be asked to leave the game(s) and may be asked not to return for other Shadyside Athletic Events.
*All individuals that are removed from a contest will not be allowed at the next Home contest
*Other sanctions as deemed necessary by the Administration may be enforced.